We’re always on the lookout for new writers to join our team here at Gaming Verdict. So, if you eat, sleep, and breathe videogames and want to turn that passion into writing, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideally, you’ll be a journalism graduate with fantastic writing skills. Good knowledge of the videogame industry is essential.
If you established your name in this industry, and have good connections then you’re the perfect candidate for this job.
We also value experience and enthusiasm for producing video content.
Skills / Experience Required
- Professional writing experience. You should have some writing samples that illustrate you can write about topics related to the videogame industry
- Technical know-how. You don’t need a computer engineering degree, but we’d expect our contributors to have excellent knowledge of PC setups that would likely be used for esports
- Reliability. Can you work independently, anticipate the needs of our readers, and hit every deadline?
- Per article basis
How To Apply
Get in touch with us via our contact page with “GV Writer” in the subject line. Your email should include:
- Your background and experience in gaming
- Which games or genres you have a preference for
- At least two articles you feel are closest to the writing style we like. Be sure to show us your best work!
- Your rates