Are you passionate about gaming? Can you write consumer focused product reviews, comparing gaming products, their features, prices and performance? If you fancy unboxing brand new gaming products, setting them up, testing them and then writing reviews based on your experience then we would love to talk to you. We’re looking for gamers who are also strong writers, experts of the industry and those that are naturally interested in the technology behind gaming.
As a gaming writer, you will be analysing products – from gaming mice to gaming headsets – to help our readers collect the knowledge they need about a product or a category so they can make the best purchasing decision. You will use your writing skills and analytical abilities to create in-depth and compelling reviews.
About Your Contributions
- Writing insightful and engaging 1000 – 3,500 word product reviews to help consumers make insightful purchasing decisions
- Setting up and testing multiple products at a time
- Taking high-quality, well-lit photos of the products in use
- Meeting deadlines
- Experience writing in the gaming sector, with preference going to writers who have specifically written about products
- Adept at writing conversational and clean copy
- Experience writing for the Web
- Strong research skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meeting staggered deadlines
- Experience taking sharp, clear photos
- Willingness to follow detailed guidelines, accept edits, and reshoot images
- Manchester, UK based
We are looking for reviewers who are able to take on 3-5 products at a time, with word counts ranging from 1,000 – 3,500 words per review.